Number of recruits: 9
Gender: Unlimited | Educational Requirements: College and above
According to the 3D drawing of the product, evaluate the process, communicate with customers about the fixtures
produced and tested
1. Develop various assembly fixtures with the project responsible process and test engineers.
2.Design and development of fixture / automation equipment
3. Fixture tracking and problem improvement
4. Accumulate and improve process technology and product updates related to automation equipment
5. Fixture standardization.
1. Mechanical engineering major;
2. English level 4 or equivalent;
3. More than one year working experience in related mechanical / mechanical / mold / tooling;
4. Prior experience in power adapter product fixtures is preferred.