Mastars Aluminum Extrusion Service
For high-quality custom aluminum extrusions, Roller Die + Forming is the ideal company to turn to. Mastars offers a wide range of aluminum extrusion services, including piercing, bending, welding, and notching. Our experts can also help with standard, custom shapes, and designs. Currently, we provide aluminum fabricated components and extruded aluminum products to various businesses and industries.
In addition, depending on the alloy type, aluminum alloys can be up to 2.5 times lighter than their steel counterpart. These properties make aluminum hard alloy extrusions the most attractive choice for aerospace, commercial, and military applications.
Our Aluminum Extrusion Capabilities
We extrude 6000-series aluminum alloy to produce standard and custom profiles to meet the exact needs of our customers. Our wide range of aluminum extrusion capabilities allows us to serve a diverse OEM customer base.
- 6000-series aluminum alloys
- Standard and custom profiles
- Multiple direct extrusion presses
- Closed loop extrusion speed controls
- Weight-per-foot range of 0.033 to 8 lbs & Circle size up to 8 inches
- Extrusion recipe system setting
In-House Aluminum Extrusion Built at our Facility
- Mastars factory is able to run 7 days a week to further shorten delivery times
- Mastars is to deliver the complete extrusion solution for your business. Whatever processes you need, from fabrication to finishing, we’ve got you covered. And once your component’s complete, we’ll arrange the delivery or a custom stock holding arrangement – whatever suits you best.
- What’s more, we can work with you on an ongoing basis to come up with innovative, time-saving, and cost-effective solutions that will keep your business a step ahead of the competition.