Views:25 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-06-26 Origin:Site
The CNC lathe processing process is similar to that of a conventional lathe, but since the CNC is a single clamping and continuous automatic machining completes all turning operations, the following aspects should be noted.
For high-efficiency metal cutting, the material to be processed, the cutting tool, and the cutting conditions are the three major factors. These determine machining time, tool life and machining quality. A cost-effective processing method must be a reasonable choice of cutting conditions. The three elements of the cutting conditions: cutting speed, feed rate and depth of cut directly cause damage to the tool. As the cutting speed increases, the tip temperature rises, causing mechanical, chemical, and thermal wear. Cutting speed increases tool life by 1/2. The feed condition is related to the wear behind the tool in a very small range. However, the feed rate is large, the cutting temperature rises, and the rear wear is large. It has less effect on the tool than the cutting speed. Although the depth of cut has no effect on the cutting speed and the feed rate, in the case of small depth cutting, the hardened layer is produced by the material to be cut, which also affects the life of the tool.
1) When roughing the car, it is necessary to select a tool with high strength and durability to meet the requirements of large back feed and large feed amount during roughing.
2) When finishing the car, it is necessary to select the tool with high precision and durability to ensure the accuracy of CNC lathe processing.
3) In order to reduce the tool change time and facilitate the tool setting, the machine clamp and the machine clamp blade should be used as much as possible.
1) Try to use universal clamps to clamp the workpiece and avoid using special fixtures;
2) The part positioning reference coincides to reduce the positioning error.
The machining route is the movement trajectory and direction of the tool relative to the part during the index control machine tool processing.
1) should ensure the processing accuracy and surface roughness requirements;
2) The processing route should be shortened as much as possible to reduce the tool idle travel time.
At present, under the condition that the numerical control lathe has not yet reached universal use, the excess margin on the blank, especially the margin containing the forged and cast hard skin layer, should be arranged on a common lathe. If you must use CNC lathe processing, you need to pay attention to the flexible arrangement of the program.
The connection between the hydraulic chuck and the hydraulic clamping cylinder is currently achieved by means of a tie rod. The hydraulic chuck clamping points are as follows: First, remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinder by moving the handle, remove the pull tube, and pull it out from the rear end of the spindle, and then remove the chuck fixing screw to remove the chuck. The wiper on the tool refers to a small section parallel to the tool tip that is ground in the direction of the secondary yaw of the tool blade. The blade is mainly used for secondary cutting after the cutting of the blade. It is equivalent to the burr and other flaws in the finishing process. Improve the surface roughness of the workpiece and use it on the tool for finishing.